Monday, January 16, 2012

Trying

I can never truly understand how in the world can I be in so much pain because of you. A wakeup call from my dad made me realize something really big from another perspective. I am trying my very best to make it all work for me.

If it is meant to be, it is meant to be.

InsyaAllah I'll find that happiness one day. It does hurt now, only He knows how much it hurts.

Ya Allah, please guide me. Give me the strength to endure all this pain. Flabbergasted how people seem to write prayers instead of holding both hands up praying to him, no? Well, lets just say its another way of expressing and writing leads to many unspoken words and feelings for oneself. He is The Greatest and He knows everything that we don't. He listens, even how long we may have forgotten His presence.

I am still learning. Allahuakhbar.

No comments: